Owners often have to think about what kind of vacuum cleaner is better for harvesting animal wool to buy in the store. Modern vacuum cleaners are manufactured taking into account all the latest requirements, so today in stores you can find super-power units and models with different nozzles for each type of cleaning. Interesting for many buyers are vacuum cleaners-robots and washing options.
What should be taken into account by those in whose houses fluffy friends live, from which the wool remains? The vacuum cleaner in the kit should have additional attachments. In the package, manufacturers can include:
- a nozzle for floor and carpet;
- mechanical turbo-brush;
- electric turbo-brush;
- special silicone nozzle;
What kind of vacuum cleaner is most suitable for cleaning pet hair? It is necessary to understand that the device is needed not only for this purpose, so it is worth paying attention to the following parameters:
- Dry, wet and combined cleaning hardwood floors are options for selection. With the cleaning of wool, a vacuum cleaner with a dust bag will do its best, while a container version will slightly collect smaller mote. The leading position today is occupied by vacuum cleaners with aquafilters, as they perfectly cope with the cleaning and moisturize the air well. Their only drawback is the inability to apply when cleaning parquet or carpet from natural wool.
- The more the vacuum cleaner has the suction power, the better it will clean the dirt. If the house has a lot of wool from pets, then it should be at least 350 W -400 W. The indicator can be indicated on the body or on the brush. It is best to give preference to those models whose power is indicated on the brush.
- A good filtration system is an important point when choosing a vacuum cleaner. If the unit is not equipped with reliable filters, then there is a possibility that the dust and wool absorbed back into the room. The filtration system should consist of a filter on the container and motor (to protect the motor from overheating), a fine filter that will detain the minute dust particles.
- In the kit there is usually a standard set of brushes. Manufacturers include a carpet, floor, slit-tube nozzle and a furniture cleaning brush. Those who have cats or dogs living in the house should pay special attention to such a model as a vacuum cleaner for cleaning wool with a turbo brush. It has a built-in rotating roller, which cleans up even in the most difficult cases, where a simple brush can not cope. Practically everyone knows about how the vacuum cleaner works for cleaning wool with a turbo brush.
- Powerful vacuum cleaners have an impressive weight and dimensions. It is worth considering and the material from which all parts and elements of the vacuum cleaner are made. We must see in advance what the tube is made of. If it is made of plastic, then you need to consider how strong it is. To do this, you can ask the seller-consultant to demonstrate the quality of the product visually.
Robot Cleaner for Wool Cleaning
All today’s robotic vacuum cleaners can differ in their functionality. If the buyer has the task of cleaning an hardwood floors from the fur of domestic animals and pet hair, then this condition is best to sound when buying, since a simple option may be completely useless, most likely, you will need a washing model. Conventional models will differ in noise and duration of harvesting. On the room, the robot will need to spend 1 hour of work. It should be noted that for a long time you will have to remain in the noise.
Do not forget that some cats may completely inadequately perceive such an aggregate. For some it may seem harmless and quite amusing, but most of the furry pets will be stressed by the prolonged noise emanating from the object moving in different directions. As practice shows, over time, animals become accustomed to the robot vacuum cleaner and practically do not pay attention to it.
If the choice is made in favor of such a modern appliance for cleaning, it is necessary to take into account its size and dimensions, as it will have to fall freely under furniture in the house. Some models can be equipped with special horns, which will be designed to prevent the jamming of the vacuum cleaner (for more details on how the device functions, see the article on how the robots work in vacuum cleaners).